View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 03:15 PM   #43 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Leon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"Well it is very nice to meet you Alba" He shook her hand and turned back to the albums that he was looking at. 'These all just confuse me. I don't listen to much music myself and my brother picked out the tunes that play at the shop." Had he mentioned he was doing this party for his shop, maybe not, but he might not have realized either. When she knocked a few over he didn't even hesitate to bounce down and start picking them up, "No probs, I do it all the time."

As the got it cleaned up and back organized he listened to what she said and started to laugh, "Oh no honey, I don't have any kids. I own the ice cream shop up the street. We are going to have a winter wonderland party for all the little cuties around here." Was that adorable? He thought so at least. He couldn't wait to see them all playing and some of the money that would come in from having the party at his shop. Yes, yes gift cards make the perfect gift.

"Oh really... what makes him like it?" Taking the album from her he took a look.

The realization hit Alba then! She had thought the gentleman had looked familiar, but couldn't place it, now it all made sense! "Oh! That's where I know you from." She added, whew... it would have driven her crazy all day if she hadn't figured it out. So the party was for the ice cream shop. "Do you have to bring a child to come?" She added thinking that she might just drop by for some ice cream, though she had no children to bring with her, she could maybe procure her nephew for the afternoon if she asked, but she didn't really want to have to go get him. The floo network didn't agree with is stomach and she didn't want to be puked on later.

"Thank you by the way." Alba added gesturing toward the albums he had helped picked up. "I tend to knock a lot of things over ... or trip over my own feet... clumsy ... at least other people have called me that before." Okay Alba knew it was true, she tripped over thin air all the time, but still ... she was grown adult and hated that, that was the trait that stayed with her through the years.

"He likes this one because it's so up beat ... something about a baby shark?" She added, it was an oldie but a goodie, and one she was certain kept coming back across the decades, who knew baby sharks were so cool. "How long have you been a shop keeper at the ice cream parlor?" She didn't think she remembered him from her before muggle time .. but that was a long time ago.

You are Honey!