View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 11:08 AM   #26 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Missa Renaldi, you're welcome.

If she wanted to dance now, he would go out on the dance floor and dance with her. Though the sudden twirl by his side now likely gave little indication of that as his arm had been stiff with surprise.

"...I don't think that man ever does stop," he noted casually as he grabbed cups for her and himself and pour each other drinks. But first, before consumption, he slips some of litmus papers of his own creation into the liquid to test. One could never be TOO cautious at Hogwarts these days. While turning into a duck hadn't be the worst of fates, he would just rather not take any chances. "You can have as many dances as you want, Missa," says as he offers her her cup and pushes his hat up by the brim with his thumb. "But if you really want one...I suggest we not wait for him to get tired and leave."
Eiji Rasting, you are a sap.

Missa's sap.

She watched as he made sure the drinks were good to go. He really made her proud with this stuff, did he know that? She assumed not. Beaming at the offer, she took a small swig of her drink before moving closer to him, "then lets gooo, lets move a little"

Tugging the boy yet again, the brunette moved toward the area professor Schmoe was doing ..... that. Smiling politely at the man, she turned back to Eiji, "did I tell you you look REALLY GOOD tonight? Cause you do"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment