Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default lmao no i was just being a little bit alexis :3
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
She did typically look around to make sure there was no one else around, but the quiet must have deceived her into a careless state as she made it to her corner. She set her books down beside her feet, before lower her--

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!

She didn't scream. She was a LADY. Though that never stopped her from screaming before because she wasn't very good at keeping calm. But she did jump a foot into the air. "...... What are you doing here?" It was a shared space, sure, but that didn't mean it ought to be shared. And Nina Castillo did not want to be sharing it with Bernadette of all people. So. She could just, like, leave. Thanks.

Oookay, ghosts, whoever you were, come on out now! Bernie looked up from her book again at the sound of some kind of thud! or something in the corner, and was, of course, equally d i s g u s t e d to see that older Slytherin girl. What was her name? Mina? Poo-Nose? She did always look like she had just smelled something awful, and today was no different.

"Um, I'm studying?????" Bernie replied, pointing to her book like duhhhhhhhh. Why were Slytherins so dense? Seriously. "What are you doing here?" she turned the question around. And also, before Bina or whatever her name was thought of it, added, "And I was here first."

Obviously. Look at how settled she was. She kicked her feet to and fro behind her in the air.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind