View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 02:46 PM   #41 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Leon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He was bad at this, really bad. Why did he think he could ever make an epic party for children. He loved and adored kids and that's probably why he thought it would be easy, but now, now he knew it wasn't. Where was the shopkeeper when he needed.

Just as he was going to put the album down and give up someone spoke up and said that their nephew liked it. Their four year old nephew. "Reeealllly? This is good to know." Looking at the cover he turned to the woman. "I'm Leon Brown and I'm hosting a super fun kids party, you wouldn't be up for helping me with the music, would you?" It couldn't hurt to find some help.

Alba smiled, whew at least he didn't seem angry about the intrusion. "Nice to meet you Leon, I'm Alba Johnston." She reached out her hand for a shake and bumped into the display case in front of her knocking down several of the albums in front of them. "Oh no!! Sorry about that." She added bending down to pick them up. She could have used her wand of course, but having lived in the muggle world for so long, it still wasn't her natural reaction to whip it out for everything.

Having returned everything to the display ... probably not in the right order, she turned about to Leon. "A super fun kids party?" Though Alba loved kids ... she wasn't sure she would be the best fit for the job. "Is it for your son or daughter?" She added ... okay ... she maybe could do this... After all she had been a small girl once, and had a small nephew .. she already knew the orange covered one.. and the more she looked the more she recognized a few others. Grabbing one with a blue covered she handed that to Leon as well. "He also has this one.".

You are Honey!