View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 09:58 AM   #91 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

There was nothing to prevent the facepalm. Between the colourful guests and his easily distracted students, the Headmaster was thoroughly unamused. "Yoon, Jones. I do believe the instructions were to ignore the men and carry on your spellwork. Jones, you especially should be setting an example for your peers, not opening up an interview against my request." The Headmaster reminded.

"That goes as well for you, Kaiser. There won't be any need for you to "entertain". Please find a partner, there's work to be done before the lesson is over." Work that didn't involve him getting near these...these...portraits? Yes, that was his final guess unless contradicting information came forward. Much like the Fat Lady had been, it was likely they were no more than portraits.

The only question now was how to get them back into their frames.

Helping? Was that was Slytherin had said? "Kind of you, truly, but the school is doing just fine. I'll have to respectfully decline your help--and yours." Couldn't leave Gryffindor out. HIS helped was the least needed. "You shouldn't have been able to walk through that door." He continued on. "But it's no matter. If you'll both head to my office, I'll be with you shortly."

And with that, the Headmaster turned dismissively. He looked around at his students. "To those of you who managed to remain mostly focused, you'll find that skill will come in handy during duels. Take your attention away for even a second and you could walk away losing more than you bargained for." Not during a school duel necessarily but in general. It was something they would do well to learn. "In fact, pause a moment before we go into the next activity." Because there was a lesson to be learned here. "Brainstorm time. What's the worst scenario you can think of after someone has lost their focus, whether in a duel or with any other sort of spell casting?" He'd gotten a taste of their imagination in the past and had no doubt they'd be able to think of quite a few things.

OOC: Time to answer a question!! Have your charrie come up with the worst consequence they can imagine for a lack of attention. All answers welcome, even outside the box ones! I'll be back to start the main activity in 24 hrs.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.