View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan was all for signing up for this, even if he wasn’t exactly sure it was his ‘thing’. Looking after something else, even if it wasn’t real was just hard work. Kingsley back home was a lot. The farm animals were a lot. Babies? Well, they could be a lot too. Then again, he did have a little niece on the way so this could be just what he needed. Something to help him get ready to be the best uncle he could be.

He honestly couldn’t wait to become an Uncle and help his Aunty Llinos with everything. Sure, he’d have a lot more responsibilities around the farm too but he’d be there for her and Jordy when the baby arrived, which could literally happen at any point this month. Touchwood, it wouldn’t happen until he went home for the winter holidays.

Signing up, he walked over to where Chloe was and plopped down next to her. Noticing that she didn’t have a baby, he pulled one of the babies towards them both, a small smile on his face. “You want to be a co-parent with me Cookie?”. This was going to be a mess. Sure, they were both Ravenclaws so they should have it down but, somehow, he had a feeling this was about to Pete Tong.
She had just smiled at the professor and went to pick a baby when one was being picked for her. She gave a puzzled look for a second before smiling at her best friend, 'Why yes Louie I think that would be a marvelous idea." Laughing as they used their summer fake names once more, it was fun to pretend to be someone different once in a while and she knew even with this project that the two of them would be having fun.

Walking with him back over to the professor she looked at them both. 'What do we have to fill out sir? I guess I found the father, he came along after all." Chloe giggled and looked towards Ewan, "What are we naming... ah.. " She looked at the doll.

"Do we have a boy or a girl?"