View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
"I guess you have a point, huh?" Rowan said thoughtfully, his eyes darting up to the gargoyle in hopes he wasn't listening to their conversation. "It is a bit odd they had to come all the way here..." Perhaps the professor felt homesick, and it helped? Rowan didn't like that reminder of France though, and he liked to have it pushed from his mind as much as possible. He hadn't been around gargoyles too often, as he usually tried to avoid them back at Beauxbatons. Something about them just gave him the creeps. And now that he had been covered in bits of rock and dust, his judgement seemed to be more affirmed.

But, anyhow... what had they been talking about?

Ah, pets. Yes. "Anyways," he went on, trying to ignore the feeling he was being watched by the gargoyle, "you definitely are welcome to cat-sit. I mean, she seems to really like you!" He beamed. Usually, the kitten was antsy and didn't like being held for too long... though, there she was, happy as can be in Bernie's arms. It was kinda sweet.
Mhmm, yep, Bernie agreed, but what were they going to do about it all these questions they had? "Too bad gargoyles can't talk, like acromantulas..." Or like the friendly ones in comic books and TV shows and movies. "I have a lot of questions for him and the French Professor." Bernie frowned and glanced up again, then back to Rowan and his kitty, who was purring now.

"Aww, thanks!" She beamed at him and ignored the twitch of an itch in her nose. "What do you think you should name her? Something about where you found her, maybe?" Like Kings Cross Station, or Twilfit & Tattings? Er?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind