View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 09:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
natekka
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DIMC

Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Archer de Leon
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive Gracae-Ryans
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Clara Rider (née Wilde)
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Archer de Leon
Mysteries
Little Fox | ½ of Lauralie | Ravenclaw with a Hufflepuff heart and a Gryffindor soul | #HouseNATARIANA

Currently, I'm about 3 hours off finishing the audio book. I decided to change format with this reread, rather than reading it again on my kindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Sooo, I know we were supposed to start this one yesterday, but I actually finished it yesterday lol. I started it at the end of January and I could hardly put it down. It was really so good! There might have been an overused trope or two in there, but it really kept my interest and I really, really enjoyed it. I know this is a series so I'm going to have to pick up the next one. But I gave it five stars (which some of you know I'm a little stingy with) and I'm really excited to talk to you guys about it. I hope you all love it too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
So Emjay told me to start this as my read before a new release I’ve been waiting for Dame out. I’m about halfway and hooked. So far I can agree about some of the troupe stuff. But I’m hooked.
I'm so, SO happy that you two are enjoying it! I completely agree with you on the troupes but I'm a sucker for those troupes so I never minded. I can't wait to discuss this book with you both in more depth soon!

@MJ: It's one of my favourite books of all time! I've read the second book and I enjoyed that one, too. I still need to read the third book.

You are Honey!
natekka is offline   Reply With Quote