View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 04:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Turning his gaze to Claudine he whispered back "I think duelling is fun, and it's good to know too for the future. Sketching i can do of the duelling later." Cole had wanted to say more, but it looked like Headmaster Trent was starting. Oh well, maybe they'd get a chance to speak more later if they got paired up for any duelling. He liked bonding with Claudine even if there we're a few years between them. Shooting the headman a grin he nodded eagerly "Yes Headmaster I'm ready and eager to duel again. I'm certain i've learned a lot since last time." He had definitely learned from his mistakes or at least that was his hope.

They we're going to be stretching, sigh Cole really disliked stretching. It made him think of himself like an enlongated cucumber or worse a yoga mat. Stepping an arms length away from his classmates and Claudine especially he slowly began the circular clockwise motion with his arms for 15 counts trying not let his sighing be heard aloud. He proceeded then with doing the same arm movement for 15 counts, but in counter-clockwise motion.

Cole stopped to watch Claudine do the set thingo with the legs and arms for several moments trying to grasp what he was supposed to do. Realizing that it was actually easy breezy he mimicked her movement with his own body with bending and stretching hands upward in turn and legs downward for 20 counts. At least he'd be loose and limber when they'd got to duelling. When he eventually was done with his stretching doing his best not to picture a long cucumber in his head he waited for what they we're supposed to do next.