View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 11:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
No doubt, sisters did make aspects such as pet owning pretty difficult. Thankfully, his sister wouldn't be at Hogwarts for a loooong time. The boy smiled at Bernadette. "You should get one!" He suggested. "And if you can't, you're always welcome to cat-sit for me." He added with a nod, as he knew not all parents let their kids have cats. It took a lot of convincing for his mother to even consider it.

Rowan continued to stare fearfully at the gargoyle, nervous he intruded on his sleep by talking too loud or something. "D'you reckon he's gonna be mad we interrupted his nap?" He finally asked after staring for awhile, turning his attention back to the Gryffindor. He looked to the kitten who was safely in her arms, and he gave a small sigh of relief. Thank Merlin she was okay! And Bernie too of course.
Bernie shook her head sadly. She'd never yet been allowed a pet, not when she was little and cute, and probably wouldn't be allowed one now. She'd especially never be allowed a cat with all the allergies her family head. She did perk up a little at being able to cat-sit for Rowan. "I'll take you up on that!" the Gryffindor agreed eagerly.

"Um, when is a gargoyle NOT mad is the better question." Bernie rolled her eyes about these dumb gargoyles. "What I don't know is why the professor didn't leave them in France????"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind