View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 10:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake stood just staring ... what in the name of Merlin was happening right now? And he said just that! "What in the name of Merlin is going on?" He added looking at the 2 girls in particular. I mean no big deal if Bernadette and Claudine wanted to just hang out with the two of them, but he didn't feel he deserve this behavior.

He was getting redder by the second with anger this time. "I was dancing with everyone for your information Bernadette." And then he rounded on Claudine. "And you... He even took the liberty to point at her. "If you have such a problem you should just leave." He was rather furious with them all.. Isla was just an innocent bystander in all this, but none the less she as a girl. "You all suck." He added and turned on his own heel to go join Professor Schmoe back on the dance floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Claudine could not figure out why Bernie looked so shocked at the urging of her and Blake to go. Surely by now Bernie realised that Claudine had abandoned their friendship… and the cause of it was standing right before them in scrubs. But it seemed that the Gryffindor was stubborn about talking to her. Well, Claudine could say quite confidently that she didn’t wish to be talking with either of them; she’d rather be judging with Chloe. “I’m sure Blake and Isla wouldn’t mind if you joined them, Bernadette. Especially Blake.’’

The Snakette folded her arms and looked cooly over at Blake. One of her eyebrows arched when he decided to point at her. “I don’t remember this being your party so you can’t even try to throw me out.’’ Her tone remained frigid and full of dislike for him. Who did he think he was, anyway? The Professor in charge of this little party? Ha.

Claudine glanced expectantly at Bernie, waiting for the girl to follow the departing Slytherin.
Look, Blake, Bernie didn't know what was going on either????? Bernie eyed Blake, just barely opening her mouth to respond, when he said you all suck! and left them standing there, gaping after him.

Well then.

"Classic Blake," Bernie sighed, turning again to Claudine. Back in the day, they'd have been laughing and mocking Blake, but Claudine didn't look much like she was about to laugh. Bernie noticed the hard posture of her friends, arms crossed and attitude on, and tilted her head at her. "Okay, I don't know what your deal is, but I'm not going anywhere either." She stuck her hand on her hip and took a longgggg sip of her punch. "I came over here to talk to YOU, Claudine. I noticed you've been avoiding me."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind