Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default ew, david
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Gone were the days of studying in private. Nina Castillo was in her sixth year now, which meant she obviously knew better than to let the opinions of others influence the way she saw herself. Obviously. She was only here because the rest of the castle was far too noisy. It had nothing to do with the fact that this spare office was typically empty.

After making her way inside, she carefully closed the door behind her and immediately went for a corner.Though she typically did not like sitting on the floor, she had to make some sacrifices as there was no furniture in this room. She was sure that this was what kept students from frequenting it in the first place and as such, had very few complaints.

Advanced Runes theory. Her favorite.
Bernadette had found this room once on a different adventure, when she had been trying (unsuccessfully) to hunt down Nearly Headless Nick. She liked this room, though, because it smelled like pineapples, and one time she had managed to make a pineapple from the kitchen tap-dance across the rug by the fireplace.

She had not replicated that charm with success since then, though.

The second-year was already stretched out on the rug by the fireplace, her favourite spot besides the crowded common room, to lay out and read. She had brought her own pillow and had her Charms book rather close to her face as she read. She almost jumped when the door to the room opened and shut rather quickly, and had to sit up to see who (or WHAT) had done that.

Maybe it was her house ghost after all?!

"Hello," she called out, moving her book just below her eyes so she could peek around. Hmm, she didn't see anyone moving, but she also wasn't looking ALL over. Someone could be behind her, for all she knew. But the Gryffindor wasn't really bothered by the presence of ghosts and house elves, so she shrugged and carried on with her reading.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind