View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 04:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Carsyn had come to appreciate the fact that Professor Recard always seemed to have the students best interests at heart. Including, of course, the bluebell flames so that the classroom had a cozy and not cold vibe to it. Appreciated.

Something else appreciated? Which probably was nothing to do with Recard as just scheduling in general, was the fact that History of Magic was not early in the morning. A theoretical subject such as history needed to not be too early or too late, lest they want most of the students sleeping through it.

"Good morning, Professor Recard," she nodded at the woman who she couldn't quite figure out if she was one of the young professors or older or somewhere in between??? She looked good for whatever age she was, that was for certain. Finding a seat by Carys and Cole, she nodded at them before taking note of the picture on the board.

Gryffindor rubies? No... that wasn't right... it ... she'd seen that picture before... where had she seen it??? Wait. Wait.

Was that?? Could it be??

Leaning over to whisper at her sister, she raised a brow curiously, "Is that the ...." she trailed off, blanking on the word philosopher but certain her sister would be able to figure out what she was implying.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.