View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

History of Magic was one of Heath's favorite classes for two reasons. 1) He was better at recalling dates and facts than he was at casting spells, so he was less likely to embarrass himself in front of everyone and 2) Professor Recard was one of the least frightening professors here. It was a combination of this and the December chill in the air that had the young Ravenclaw walking a little faster than usual as he made his way to the classroom.

Heath was pleasantly surprised by the warmth as he stepped inside. "Good morning, Professor," he greeted, giving her a slight smile as he passed. His smile grew bigger as he noticed the bluebell flames in jars. He liked those flames! They looked like lots of tiny floating blue lightsabers. Speaking of which…

It was only after he was seated that Heath looked at the board long enough to see the picture of a red object. On first glance, he thought it looked like a kyber crystal, more specifically one that had been turned to the dark side. Surely that couldn't be what it was, right? He supposed he'd find out soon enough.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...