View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 07:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

One thing that she’d come to expect from the History of Magic classroom over the few months that they’d been, honestly, back home, or at least home away from home, was a relatively normal classroom setting. Therefore, aside from appreciating the beauty of the bluebell flames beyond their physical benefits, Carys hadn’t reacted any different from usual upon arriving at the classroom for the next lesson. There wasn’t any need to react to anything as if it was strange. Besides, the normalcy was almost nice, considering it was Hogwarts. The brunette prefect appreciated the relief.

“Good morning, Professor Recard,” she greeted the woman at the front with a smile before heading to an open seat somewhat near Lucas. Mostly because he looked as if he wouldn’t mind if she just sat quietly. Even if there really didn’t seem to be much mystery as to what they’d be discussing in the lesson today, if the image on the board meant anything. It was either a ruby or the philosopher’s stone, and she couldn’t think of a reason they’d be talking about gemstones.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero