Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Cole! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Bartholomew Winslow aka the Giant Squid was a special creature that Cole dearly hoped that he could get to talk to face to face before he graduated from. Shaking his head he responded to Claudine with a sideways eager look. "No I haven't talked to the squid, but I really, really want to. My dad has said that he is super cool." Looking down at the lake far below, Cole was dissapointed to not see anymore sign of the squid. "I've heard that the squid is a bid fan of sun bathing too. It's a pity that we are going into winter. I wonder if he goes into hibernation when the lake get's covered in ice." Like many muggle creatures did but did that apply to magical ones too?

Cole relaxed a little when Claudine said that she didn't mind the company. He respected her wish for privacy but sometimes it meant she came off as aloof and cold and that was not good for forming friendships with anyone. Eyes drawn down to the lake and how the sun reflected in the water he said thoughtfully. "It could be a cool sketch, yes but i'm more into sketching creatures in the moment like when the squid broke the water. I've got my sketchbook with me if you want to borrow a page?"

Claudine caught the eager look on Cole’s face and was quick to deduce that the Giant Squid was a big, exciting topic for him. Now, as much as she was introverted and sometimes didn’t care for people and their opinions, Claudine didn’t always go around squashing their excitement for things so she did not hesitate with carrying on the conversation on this particular topic. “I’ve heard that he is too. Can you believe he’s been around for decades? Imagine living that long…’’ Bartholomew must have quite a bit of intriguing stories to tell. “I think he would have to. If the Lake’s frozen, there’s not much he can do. He probably has a cave he sleeps in.’’

Now it was the Snakette’s turn to look excited. Her body language said that very much loudly for she turned herself to completely face Cole. “You sketch?’’ she whispered, too surprised to speak normally. Her eyes, which rarely betrayed her emotions, shone. And she was seeing Cole in a whole new light. Suddenly, he was a million more times interesting. The girl cleared her throat. “May I see your sketches?’’

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺