View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 03:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

SPOILER!!: Bernie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Awww, kittttttttttttty!

Bernie didn't hesitate to give the kitten some soft petting behind her ears and her nose and her wittle paws... hehe...so cute!!! "I always wanted a cat," she told Rowan, giggling at the kitty's little purrrrrs. Well yeah, she didn't blame her for not liking a toddler. "I have a little sister too. They can be CRAZY. She's probably one reason why we don't have any pets."

She nodded, still stroking the kitty, rather oblivious to anything falling on/around them. "Oh she's a FOUND kitty? We could name her after the street where you found her..." she started to say, trailing off as Rowan suddenly started cursing.

Bernie stepped back and blinked some dust out of her eye, looking around for the source of this sudden stone!splosion. "I'm fine," the Gryffindor grumbled, brushing a few flakes off her shoulder. She looked up, following Rowan's gaze toward the rafters. "It's Ogott! THAT'S where he is!" She wasn't very good at whispering, but the gargoyle had to know that they knew where he was. "See," Bernie turned back to her classmate, "THAT'S why I had my wand out. He's always up to something." She didn't know much about magic, but she knew not to trust a gargoyle!

No doubt, sisters did make aspects such as pet owning pretty difficult. Thankfully, his sister wouldn't be at Hogwarts for a loooong time. The boy smiled at Bernadette. "You should get one!" He suggested. "And if you can't, you're always welcome to cat-sit for me." He added with a nod, as he knew not all parents let their kids have cats. It took a lot of convincing for his mother to even consider it.

Rowan continued to stare fearfully at the gargoyle, nervous he intruded on his sleep by talking too loud or something. "D'you reckon he's gonna be mad we interrupted his nap?" He finally asked after staring for awhile, turning his attention back to the Gryffindor. He looked to the kitten who was safely in her arms, and he gave a small sigh of relief. Thank Merlin she was okay! And Bernie too of course.