View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 11:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
Default aaaaaand we're finishing up <3
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

With a loud whistle, Gus brought all of the plant pots to a halt and offered a smile at the students on them. "Unfortunately, that's all we have time for today! It's time to head back through and get your things. All of the notes from the board have been transferred to parchment and you each have a copy in the cubby with you belongings." Honestly it was the best thing he decided to do in class. They had more time for practical things than taking notes this way.

And it meant that there were no issues or complaints about not being able to understand the notes or the handwriting they were written in. Perfect uppercased consistent notes. Was he proud of himself? yes.

He ushered the students back from the plant room and into the greenhouse that was now completely empty of workstations once more. No plants to distract them with on the way out and it meant he could get the greenhouse set up for what was next on his schedule. What...actually was that????? Hm??? He'd deal with that later. Gus leaned against the desk at the front again and tucked his hands into his pockets. "You're welcome to continue practicing the spell in the greenhouses during your free time. However, working with poisonous plants will require my permission and supervision if you are a fourth year or below. I'll update my schedule on the noticeboard for the next few weeks with my availability for that." All of these things to do and he hadn't written one of them down so there was a high chance he'd forget until he got into bed at 3am and was thinking about everything that had happened in his life.

"Homework is to complete your assigned reading on attributes specific to poisonous plants. The specific pages are listed on your notes. And I'd like a one page descriptive fact file on a plant that would present itself with an orange hue when using Venenum Hortus. Due this time next week. My office hours are on the noticeboard should you need any help with that project. You're free to go!!! Enjoy the rest of your afternoons!!!" Because he couldn't wait until they were all gone and he could slip his dress shoes off and put his feet up on his desk and drink a lovely hot drink.

OOC: And that's us finished, lovebugs! It's been willlllllld. Thank you so much for coming to play and putting up with Gus and his here there and everywhere behaviour and teaching. You guys are welcome to post in the greenhouse thread practicing the spell some more - I'd love to play!

You can post your characters getting their things and leaving. I'll close the thread in 12 hours.

Thanks again, and lots and lots and lots of love. <3

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________