Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 09:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
It seemed like most of his peers were already in the swing of studying - everywhere Jó looked, some fifth year or other was already stressing about their OWLs, and he just wanted to remind them all that they had most of the year to go yet. He, of course, had barely cracked a book since returning to school, because he, of course, had more important things to do.

Except right then, his list of important things to do had run out, and Józef found himself wandering the grounds listlessly. Until he saw Stella. With a grin, he bounded over, flopping onto the grass next to her and unapologetically disturbing her sketching.

"Draw me like one of your French girls."

Humming a song stuck in her head no thanks to her good friend Jó who was singing it at the top of his lungs, out of key but still better then the fat lady by far. Him and Oceanus were always able to make her laugh so hard that she cries, which was something that she needed as well. Stella was stressing over their OWLs but like Rylee told her, it's basically everything that they already learned so no sweat right? She wasn't going to stress over them, she was going to have fun.

In the mist of her finishing up drawing the leaves she felt a presence next to her which made her snap back into reality. Looking at Jó she laughed turning into a the page of her sketchbook getting her pencil. "But you're not laying down, how boring!" Laughing she turned to him. "But I'll draw you, it could be fun been awhile since I drawn someone."