Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 02:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine decided to throw Blake a sarcastic smile to go with her comment so this is exactly what she did. What she saw was a coloured-face Blake Ryan and… did he look angry? This particular Housemate of her had it in him to be angry? The realisation stunned her. Blake had always come off as easy- going without a hint of anger in a single cell of his body. Apparently she was mistaken.

In any case, Blake had figured out what was bothering her… kind of. Snarky? Her? First off, she wasn’t snarky. She was an introvert who valued her alone time and didn’t have time for others, especially if they were as timid as Blake was. His words did not hurt her because yes, she did come off as aloof and rude sometimes but she had her reasons for that. For the second reason, Claudine cast him a scornful look. “Why would I be? I’m not stupid; I wouldn’t want to dance with you.’’ No, it was the fact that Bernadette (her first real friend) liked Blake more than her had bothered her. Now? Claudine didn’t care; she had stopped caring for a while now.

"Well I'm a pretty good dancer, so your loss really." He added thinking that he really did dance exceptionally well. "You've been snarky all year ... really the entire time I've known you." He added for good measure. He remember the first incident with the apple that had turned into applesauce with their first real lesson together and what had began their rather rocky friendship if that's what you called this. "And if you don't stop ignoring us, you might loose the only friend you actually have." There he had come right out and said it.

Blake felt pretty brave! He had actually spoken his mind and to Claudine none the less. "Now pass the jam." He added with he wanted to add some to his toast.

You are Honey!