View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 12:18 AM   #76 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Despite her earlier annoyance towards Rainwater, Claudine was glad that he was keeping an eye on her progress along with the other students’. It was motivational, really. She nodded in response to his words and afterwards, worked on the plant he had suggested. It happened to be a completely safe one… finally. But it was all too soon that they had to move on. Properly put the spell to the test? Wait… this activity wasn’t it? Interesting.

Practice some more? No, thanks. Claudine felt more than comfortable to take part in this activity, whatever it was. Her interest piqued when those double doors opened to reveal what was beyond. Oh, wow. The Snakette, upon listening to the explanation of what they were to do, couldn’t help but think just how creative this activity was.

Did she want to go first?

Claudine didn’t mind but since they had to get things started, why waste any time. “I’ll go,’’ was the reply. And so she stepped towards the door, wand at the ready. By now, there had been various plants stopping by, one just having done so as Claudine stepped close to the doors. “Venenum Hortus.’’ With the same determination from earlier, the spell was called out and the wand movement made. There was blue light illuminating the space around it. Safe! The second year hopped onto the plant pot and off she went.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺