Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 11:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Blake! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake flushed with color, his typical trade mark response, but it was not out of embarrassment this time, it was more out of anger. So this was in deed all about Bernadette. It all made sense now.. all of it ... "She's not waiting for me." He added, thinking that he hadn't seen her all day, though he would probably catch up with her later. Although Blake had branched out and met a few new people the year. Bernadette was still his go to person.

"But that's what this is all about isn't it?" He added, by now he had completed the puzzle though. "Maybe if you weren't so snarky all the time...." Blake added, he was angry ... but he instantly regretted his words, though it was probably the most Slytherin thing he had ever done in his life. "Are you jealous that I didn't ask you to dance last year?" He added, he was going strong with his bold comments today ... he hoped his bravado would last through the conversation.

Claudine decided to throw Blake a sarcastic smile to go with her comment so this is exactly what she did. What she saw was a coloured-face Blake Ryan and… did he look angry? This particular Housemate of her had it in him to be angry? The realisation stunned her. Blake had always come off as easy- going without a hint of anger in a single cell of his body. Apparently she was mistaken.

In any case, Blake had figured out what was bothering her… kind of. Snarky? Her? First off, she wasn’t snarky. She was an introvert who valued her alone time and didn’t have time for others, especially if they were as timid as Blake was. His words did not hurt her because yes, she did come off as aloof and rude sometimes but she had her reasons for that. For the second reason, Claudine cast him a scornful look. “Why would I be? I’m not stupid; I wouldn’t want to dance with you.’’ No, it was the fact that Bernadette (her first real friend) liked Blake more than her had bothered her. Now? Claudine didn’t care; she had stopped caring for a while now.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺