Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
He’d come out for a casual stroll, to see some daylight and get some fresh air in his lungs before he spent the rest of the morning marking what were probably going to be an underwhelming collection of second year essays. He was, however, looking forward to his one-on-one NEWTS tutoring later that afternoon, and as he meandered along the path from the castle, his gaze sought out possible ingredients for inspiration as to what they might cover.

Spotting a clump of aconite at the side of the path, Noble carefully gathered up his dark robes, and crouched down to pick a few sprigs and put them in a vial. Unfortunately, he was right in the path of the skateboarder picking up speed behind him…and somewhat oblivious to them too.
Józef was cheering up a little as he gathered speed: the wind created was waking him up a little, and the sheer exhilaration he was getting was helping. The path was fairly clear, too, and, although he would have loved to knock a second year or two over, he knew this was a good thing.

Mainly because he wouldn't be able to control the board after a collision.

The fifth years mind had drifted a little as he rode down the path, but it was pulled back to the present when he saw a figure crouch in front of him. As he moved the board in order to avoid the figure, thinking only how stupid the person was, he collided into a bench.

Better than the Professor of course, but still - winded and wincing, Jó lay on the ground where he'd fallen, cursing under his breath the idiot that had got in his way.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽