View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 07:19 PM   #113 (permalink)
Daydreamer11

Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordyn Guidry
Graduated
x5
dream until your • dreams come true ~ Human pygmy puff

SPOILER!!: Carsyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
The dramatics! Carsyn was here for it though!! Grinning at her friend .... errrr patient... she nodded empathetically. "I know, I know.... but don't worry, the bandage will help keep things ... secure and in place so you don't twist it anymore than necessary for the ligaments to repair themselves." Mmhm. Quidditch injuries paid off cause she knew this stuff. Ugh, she had to demonstrate the armpit killers?? But okay, why not??

"Sure. So ummmm they should be comfortable under your arms... they're adjustable for different heights too, so like you see how right now someone shorter than me used them," Was Naya shorter than her, she didn't know. "So I'm hunched over. And that shouldn't be. So I just basically am using them to assist my walking so I don't put pressure on the bad foot. They act as a replacement leg." Hopping and moving the crutches alternatively with her 'good leg' to demonstrate. "Wanna give it a go?"

Ok so the bandage would make things better. Naya needed to tone it down......a little. No more tears, but still a little bit of drama was called for. Naya was really enjoying this. She would have to thank Carsyn later for playing along.

Naya smiled when her housemate demonstrated the crutches. Since she was shorter than Carsyn, she assumed that the crutches would fit her pretty well. Naya slowly hoisted herself up with a few deep breaths and gasps, but no ouches. She took the crutches from the “doctor” and placed them under her arms. “I think they fit doctor”, she said. With her sprained leg bent, Naya hopped along, swinging herself between the crutches. After moving around a bit, she said, “I think I’ve got the hang of it.”. “How long will I have to use the crutches doctor?” She was walking. Dr. Rose was a miracle worker.

You are Salt!