View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 06:10 PM   #111 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

What did she need to pull off her costume? Honestly, most of what she needed she could probably use what was in her dorm, but perhaps hair pieces. A wig. A headpiece. But the camisole and a cute skirt were things that she already had, so really it was just changing her hair and maybe transfiguring a pair of fun genie-ish sandals???

Hmm, so the two spells they were learning today had nothing to do with hair. She'd perhaps have to get some extra assistance on learning a hair color changing charm. Or one to temporarily cut her hair.

For now though, she took two plates from the designated area and brought them back to her desk. Pulling off her socks and shoes, she set the plates on the ground, carefully stepping one foot onto each one. Tap of each plate with her wand .... kinda made her feel like a fairy godmother????? "Pedestis." She said at one, imagining a cute gypsy-style strappy sandal. And then repeated on the other one. Perfect.

Oh, she was meant to practice the other spell too?? Although she didn't really neeeedddd a clothing outfit, since she had that she could already use, perhaps using something to make a headpiece?? Like that scarf might work .... Placing the scarf on her desk, she drew a straight down motion with her wand and then three taps, picturing the fancy headpiece in her mind, "Multicorfors," really concentrating on the intricate detail and then ... success. Sort of. Because trying it on her head, she frowned when she realized it was actually too small for her head.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake