View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 02:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Claudine had now covered her mouth to stop herself from giggling louder. Schmoe was quite the clown and so was this first year. Asher was his name? “Hi, Isla.’’ She eyed the costume the first year was wearing and was impressed. “Nice job on that costume. All that hard work in Transfiguration paid off.’’ Then there was a Blake doing that weird and stupid Floss. Claudine rolled her eyes after watching him for a bit. But Professor Sandhu! The Snakette thought the woman was more graceful with her moves.

“I’ll judge with you, Chloe,’’ she piped up, even if it were just to save herself from being forced to dance with anyone. See? She was thinking at least one step ahead. No sooner that the words out of her mouth, she heard that familiar voice beside her. “Hello,’’ Claudine remarked casually. She chanced a small glance at Bernie, in time to see the redness still up on the girl’s face. Her gaze flicked back to Blake who was dancing with Isla (what, was he trying to establish himself as a ladies man?). So, Bernie was here beside her because Blake was dancing with someone else? Because Blake was busy Bernie just thought that Claudine was available as a second option of someone to talk to?

“Not really,’’ Claudine replied coldly to Blake who had now joined them. “You two… just go.’’ It was clear that Blake was rather eager to dance with Bernie as he had last term.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺