Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Cole! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Oops, had he spoiled Claudine's moment of solitude? It was hard to steal time for yourself alone without anyone barging in, in this very crowded castle. Cole knew that too. He managed to get away sometimes with his sketchbook, a book or just to wander in his own thoughts but it didn't happen very often. Eyes glanced down at the lake far down below where the giant squid came up to the surface for some sun and he couldn't but smile at the image.

Gesturing down he asked with sideways glance at Claudine. "Hi Claudine, have you ever talked to the giant squid?" Fearing that she might feel barged in on he added "Sorry if i intruded in your me time. I just thought you looked a little like you needed some company so i came over." He could go away if she didn't want him there.

The Giant Squid? Claudine could say honestly that she had never spoken to the Squid though she had heard tales from her family about Bartholomew Winslow. “I’ve only seen him sunbathing at a distance.’’ Then curiosity got the best of her. “Have you ever spoken to him?’’ she asked, turning slightly to face Cole. What caught her off guard was his apology. Claudine knew that she always displayed aloofness and even coldness at times and further knew that it was enough to keep others away from her. Cole probably had already picked up that vibe since they had first met last year. “It’s alright. It’s just easy to get lost in my own thoughts.’’

Claudine peered down over the bridge again. “I was thinking that the sky reflecting in the water would make a very photogenic sketch.’’ She didn’t really expect Cole to understand; only fellow artists would. Now she wished that she had brought her sketchpad and coloured pencils.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺