View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 06:14 AM   #110 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Phone post before work. I'm sorry!
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

OOC: you are all doing so well! Im running out the door to work after a shift change and unfortunately I don't have time not to reply to everyone individually. I'll leave the thread open for another twelve or so hours before closing it, so you can all finish up with your transfigurations. Thank you all for coming and I hope you had fun!

Also - he would have made sure they knew that they didn't have to wear or keep their outfits if they already had something else in mind. If they aren't keeping their work, simply post them leaving their work behind on their desk or Carwyn's.

Carwyn was so proud. Did they know? Even as he moved around the classroom, helped with their pronunciation or gave them pointers, none of the students in the class seemed to be phased when their spell work didn't work first time. And Transfiguration with a tricky subject, cut required practice and concentration. He could ask for nothing more than the dedication they were all showing.

As he made it back to his desk for a second time, He caught a look of his watch and blinked. When had the time moved on so quickly?? "Time is moving on, everyone... We have five to ten minutes left before we need to pack up. he looked at the single brown shoe on the desk, before picking up a second paper plate. He couldn't wear one brown shoe to the party on Sunday.

~~~~
Ten minutes later, Professor Eris clapped his hands and called the attention back to him. "Well done everyone! If anyone would like to continue to work on their outfits, I will be here after dinner for one hour each night this week and you are welcome to come in and practice." he was smiling again.

"The reason I am offering extra time, is because between 2pm and 4pm on Sunday -which is Halloween- I will be hosting a Gathering in our normal Classroom. Dancing, some games, cdecorations and a chance to show off your hard work from this week. Obviously it is not compulsory, but it should be fun before we all head to the Halloween Feast."

He stood up and moved to open up the door, his usual sign that they were all free to leave when they were ready. He stood beside it and wished them all a good day, that he would see them soon or that if they popped in past later he 2ould help them to transfigure their props for their outfits.