View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 03:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Salazar_Slytherin
Other Characters
Flobberworm

Salazar eyed the young Hufflepuff (Minjae) and rolled his eyes. "Manners have clearly gone out the window as the years have gone by, I see," he grumbled. No wonder this young man was in Hufflepuff. Why that woman had ever been allowed to help found this school was beyond him...obviously, her house had produced nothing but slackers and disappointments.

His eyes fell upon the young man (Gunnar) who approached, ready to reprimand him for interrupting - until he noticed the badge on his robes. A smirk danced across his face as he took a step closer to the young man.

"A prefect! Perfect. Just what I need. I'm on serious business, you see..." he leaned in closer to the prefect and lowered his voice. "I'm concerned about the...state of our house. Would you perhaps be able to assist me in doing...an inventory of sorts on the students?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Surely this bright young man, being a SLYTHERIN, knew what he was referring to? As for the other Slytherin (Kaiser) he turned and loudly clapped his hands at his suggestion. "Excellent idea! The Headmaster should be aware of my concerns," he added. Did he entirely trust this Trent fellow to be on his side? Absolutely not, but it was a good starting point until he got his footing around here...

Ignoring the Gryffindor girl (Phoebe) entirely - she was one of HIS students after all, and therefore obviously insane - he turned to the two young Slytherins (Austin and Isla) and smiled at them softly or what he was thought was a soft smile, it was actually rather alarming and obviously fake. "Don't worry, children. The Sorting Hat obviously saw great potential in you. You'll be key players in my plan to make sure this castle is...brought back to our standards," he explained.

As for these other stragglers here...they best start showing him the respect he deserved, or things would NOT be good for them in the near future...