Thread: Games & Sports: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 11:10 PM   #111 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Appli-whaties? Oh! That must be the papers he had been handed as he walked in. Kalen took a few more minutes to look them over and then scribbled in the requested information with a pencil as best he could and stood up.

Cheer? Nobody said he had to provide a cheer? Since when did Mascots cheer? Weren’t they silent as they ran around the field making fools of themselves? Becaus that was a job he was qualified for. Was he wrong? Was this cheerleading tryouts? Was he going to be expected to wear a short skirt and/or hoist people into the air of he got picked? He didn’t have the legs for a skirt and his upper body strength was non-existent.

Oh Merlin’s long pointy toes…why again had he agreed to this dare? Because sweet Circe he was going to a d-e-saster unless he could quickly think on his feet. Which he didn’t really have much time before someone was taking the papers from his hand and urging him to his feet.

”Ah….hiiiii….” he waved, wiggling the five fingers in a ‘jazz-hand’ fashion. ”Kalen Weiland…that’s ah…W- e-i….” he specified because people always spelled it Wie…and because he was still trying to think of something to cheer. He cleared his throat and spewed out -

” Hold up, wait a minute,

Let me put some spirit in it!

Beaters break it down

Knock this team straight out of town.”

His voice kinda broke on the back end and he quickly sat back down, wondering where in the heck-a-doodle-do that came from? Maybe the many years of being hauled around to quidditch games as he was young had sunk in.

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 01-24-2020 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Formatting issues