View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 02:37 AM   #101 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Dibs on #TeamPatient next. Also, this is exactly how my students act. LOUD COACHING.
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
................. Uh. "Thanks," was?? it?? a compliment?? Because it didn't sound like one at all. Finneas simply had no idea how to respond, which was the case about 678.5% of the time when it came to this particular Gryffindor. Her next question was QUITE the question and if it weren't for the fact that he was a Professor, he would have chuckled. "A Kelvin is a unit of measurement..." And also a name, he supposed... He could see the logic. "Errr... yes."

O________O And then he was being yelled at. Man, oh, man. What a lesson this has been.
Yes, that was a compliment, not that Bernadette would EVER be so obvious and just say so. She was trying to listen here, okaaaay, and was mostly hearing a regular, steady THUMP THUMP THUMP of Schmoe's heart, so she supposed he had one, and she wrote that down in her steno pad and then pulled the stethoscope thingies out of her ears.

Oh, it was time to wrap up already? Booooo. Bernie frowned but stuffed all her equipment back in her suitcase. Hmm, no lolly in there for Schmoe. "Thanks, sir, for being a patient patient. I'll have to get you a lolly when I can." She patted him on the arm and then went back to her seat before the next activity started.

.... and so she would have her turn to be a patient! Fascinating. Bernie flipped over her card and pushed her faux glasses up her nose again, watching patiently as the Hufflepuff known as Yoyo proceeded to DIE DRAMATICALLY in front of them all.

Was it poison or lack of oxygen? Neither, in her opinion! "GIVE 'ER THE HEIMLICH," Bernie coached Claudine and Phoebe, loudly, from her seat. "She's obviously CHOKING on something, you guys! You might have to intubate her with a pen! I'VE GOT ONE IF YOU NEED IT!" Bernie thrust her trusty ballpoint in the air like the champion she was.

Weren't they glad they had a TA like her on hand for emergencies just like this?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind