View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 10:25 PM   #101 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

As Carwyn moved around the classroom, he noted that most of the students had decided to take off their shoes so that they could achieve the best results and form fitting shoes. Very sensible, especially if they decided to dance in them on Sunday! Walking behind Miss Bellchant, Carwyn nodded, grinning at her shoes. ”Very nice, I can’t wait to see the outfit to go with them.”

As he moved around the classroom, he helped with pronunciation until he found himself with Miss Blaze who also had two perfectly formed shoes on her feet and her school shoes placed slightly to the side. ”Great work, Miss Blaze.” He said with a nod, his eyes keenly on her shoes. ”White shoes are so often underrated.” His eyes twinkled as he moved around the classroom.

And on his last stop on the way back to the front of the class, he noted Miss McCarthy’s shoes. ”Very good, Miss McCarthy. Heels can be difficult to pull off if you haven’t practiced lately.” Though, she seemed to have quite a knack for transfiguration from what he had seen so far this term. ”I especially like the tones of black.” He nodded, grinning at her. Very, very nice.

As he moved back to the front of the classroom, his hand motioned to the second spell on the board, and the rail of clothes. ”Now, for your main outfit. The wand motion is somewhat similar, in that you lower your wand in a straight line to the piece of clothing you wish to transfigure, before tapping it three times with your wand, then say the incantation. For this, it is multicorfors. Exactly as it sounds. Now, make sure that from the instant you move your wand, you have the new item of clothing in your mind. You can’t change the item once you have cast it, you would need to try again.”

He nodded and picked one of the remaining items from the rail - a bright pink shirt that was obviously for a teenager, with no sleeves and purple flowers. ”As lovely as this shirt is, it isn’t fit for me.” He grinned at them, before picturing the vintage style pale, off-white cotton shirt in his head. With only a few buttons around the neck, long sleeves and no collar. His wand lowered to the pink shirt, he tapped three times and then said clearly; ”Multicorfors.” The change seeped from where his wand was held against the material until he was holding a 1920’s shirt in his hand.

”Now you try.” He nodded. ”If you have any questions, hand up and I’ll come to help.”

Hiya! Last part of the main activity now. We have roughly 24-30 hours left, so have fun. Any questions, post them up and I’ll reply as soon as I can after work tomorrow. <3