View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Inherted Truth (Blood Secrets #1) by Alicia Anthony
Sa16+
Genre: Suspense

CW: Violence, murder

I so enjoyed this book. Alicia is actually a co-worker of mine and I wanted to support her with her first published book, but we all know how that can go. You either will be able to or feel bad if you didn't like it. Well, there was no need to feel bad about this one. It was such a great book. From the minute I started reading I couldn't put it down, I love trying to guess who the person will be at the end and how the mystery will be fully solved.

SPOILER!!: from goodreads

A woman with buried secrets…
An agent with an impossible mission…
An inheritance that will destroy them both…

When Liv Sullivan’s dead grandmother beckons for help from beyond the grave, the reluctant psychic is forced back to her small Ohio hometown. Scrambling to make sense of her grandmother’s legacy, Liv finds herself face to face with undercover Agent Ridge McCaffrey.

Assigned to protect the woman whose gifts unnerve him, all for a covert psychic intelligence operation he doesn’t understand, Ridge struggles to place duty over desire. But when a body is found at Sullivan Farm and Liv’s allegiance is called into question, Ridge’s mission becomes clear.

Can Liv unearth family secrets that are best left buried before the ghosts of her past destroy her dreams of a normal future?

Last edited by Bazinga; 01-22-2020 at 06:50 PM.
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote