View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 02:18 AM   #2852 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
He points out, again, that the real founder is dead and this is nothing but a portrait. Any authority died with the real founder.

He’d also like to point out that having a sword is EXACTLY why you report him and not just blindly do what he says. It’s a security risk to everyone just letting him roam free.

ALSO. Y’all, your Headmaster is appalled at the sheer number of kids who look at these founders and call them “professor” like they don’t know by now what their professors do and don’t look like. It’s a SERIOUS security risk when these kids are so oblivious. Yikes. We’ll need a seminar on safety if this keeps up. These kids are just asking for it at this point

Sad we didn't get a chance to post in the dueling arena before he moved on ......

Do we need Alastor Moody to come back from the dead and give these kids a lesson on constant vigilance???

ALSO a voice squealed in my head at Salazar. But then I realized it was Skylar and she's all pouty now for not getting to meet him

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.