View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 02:54 AM   #130 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
”Those gold leaf things must be real tasty. The phoenix seems to really like ‘em!” And though this meant Cece PROBABLY wouldn’t get to see the magical pellets, she was still pretty happy about this whole experience.

When the Professor came around, the second year accepted a bowl of beeswax and a brush for the group with a big smile. ”Bet this will feel really nice on your feathers,” She said cheerfully to their phoenix before looking around at the others. ”Anyone want to give this part a go?” She would’ve GLADLY went first, but she got to be first feeding the bird, and fair was fair.
"You go first, Cece," Bernie breathed, her eyes still aglow with the magic of the Phoenix in front of her. "I'm gonna give him--- or her," she still wasn't sure which, "another leaf!"

EKERKLJLJEHEHELHEHE so EXCITING! Bernie took her eyes off the majestic bird for just a moment so that she could carefully pluck a gold leaf up with her tweezers, but then was back to adoring and grinning and giggling softly at the phoenix as it acempted her proffered treat.

Could they feed phoenixes EVERY class? It was just... oddly soothing, and the birds were so pretty to look at.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind