Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 02:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Gryffindor brb just waiting for Trent to murder Bernie, nbd
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Oh......... no.

Nononononooooooooo. No. No. Noooooooooooo.

Bernie felt glued to the floor and wished suddenly that she could just disappear at will, because she really needed a way out of this mess. Why couldn't Godric Gryffindor have come back B E F O R E the Headmaster's arrival? Now that would have been a duel the likes of which Hogwarts had never seen, but instead, she had a feeling she was about to be blasted into smithereens the same way the duelling arena seating was blasted by her, erm, just a few minutes ago.

She'd never seen the Headmaster like this, frankly. He looked like a raging bull, and now that he had her wand, she was sure he was going to pop it over his knee and snap it like a twig. She... she might deserve that, at this point, EXCEPT THAT---

"We were just following orders!" Bernie piped up, getting quite hot under the collar at the way Eiji just dismissed her and Tom and even called them M O R O N S. "It WAS Godric Gryffindor, in the flesh! He had the SWORD, the Sword of Gryffindor, sir, and and and he said that he was preparing this place for a duel," she didn't need to gesture to the destruction, but her blue eyes flicked that way anyway, "and that we had to help him, AND he told us to defend the arena while he went off to find Salazar Slytherin!"

It WAS true! It was! Bernie wouldn't destroy something without good reason, and she'd simply thought that following her Founder's orders WAS a good reason! "Everything Tom said IS TRUE." It wasn't her fault the other kids were so jaded that they didn't believe Gryffindor was R E A L.

This must be how Santa felt, all the time, always. So many haters out there.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind