View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:51 PM   #84 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Alexandre examined the picture in front of him. If he had to dress up as a pirate tomorrow, or in a few hours, what would he need? He would need proper clothes, but he could probably throw something together from his existing clothes without too much difficulty. It might require cutting up a shirt to make it look more ragged and piratey, which he was sure wouldn't make his maman super happy, but it would work. The eyepatch... he could make something out of paper probably though it wouldn't look great. He raised his hand. "I'd need a hat. I don't have any hats that look like a pirate hat." Though he really SHOULD. "And an eyepatch and a parrot and a sword." Not a REAL one of course but like a wooden one. Or plastic like you can get in a store. Or foam, that would be fun. That was something he could make out paper too if he had to but if they were talking about transfiguration here he would prefer something a bit cooler if possible. The parrot, too, obviously he wanted a fake one. A stuffed parrot to sit on his shoulder. And... he was pretty sure that was all he needed for his pirate costume.