Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Instinctively, she became aware of someone beside her and she shifted her eyes without turning her head in time to see arms resting on the rail. Maybe, just maybe, the person wouldn’t speak to her… but no. Claudine deflated in disappointment. “I agree,’’ she said quietly, looking back quickly down below and then up at Cole’s face. “I’ve never taken much notice of it before until today,’’ came the admittance. But now that she had, she didn’t think that she would be able to walk over this bridge without pausing to admire the scenery ever again.
Oops, had he spoiled Claudine's moment of solitude? It was hard to steal time for yourself alone without anyone barging in, in this very crowded castle. Cole knew that too. He managed to get away sometimes with his sketchbook, a book or just to wander in his own thoughts but it didn't happen very often. Eyes glanced down at the lake far down below where the giant squid came up to the surface for some sun and he couldn't but smile at the image.

Gesturing down he asked with sideways glance at Claudine. "Hi Claudine, have you ever talked to the giant squid?" Fearing that she might feel barged in on he added "Sorry if i intruded in your me time. I just thought you looked a little like you needed some company so i came over." He could go away if she didn't want him there.