View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:47 AM   #75 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

So it probably hadn't been the most sensible thing to whisper back at Cora, but in her defense, she hadn't wanted to be rude to Cora even if the girl wasn't the most respectful. Halloween, but of course, this all made sense and Carsyn had to wonder if they were going to be learning how to transfigure ordinary clothing items into things that could be used for a costume.

What did she want to dress as? Taking one of the coloured pencils, Carsyn pressed it to his lips thoughtfully. It wasn't that she didn't have ideas, but she wasn't sure if she was meant to use her ACTUAL idea or just a fake one, ya know? That was when Cecelia asked the question about a guitar, to which Carsyn shook her head. "No, but I think you could probably use a broom?" Did that make sense? They were both about the same dimensions so disguising a broom as a guitar shouldn't actually be that difficult.

Taking a brown coloured pencil, she sketched a lamp, shading it everso lightly to resemble that of the bronze colouring in ravenclaw. And another colour to sketch out a cute skirt and camisole. Along with some bracelets and a fun headpiece. A genie in a bottle

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.