Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine had not as yet flipped open her book. Rather she had set it aside, the bag of pencils resting atop it, so that she could focus on selecting her breakfast. What did she want? Porridge? Eggs? Sausages? Toast? She settled for porridge so the girl helped herself to a generous amount and was just adding some sugar to it when she caught a movement out of the corner of her eyes. The person’s form was so familiar that she already knew whom it was before he spoke. Really, couldn’t he leave her alone?

“I wish you hadn't seen me at all today,’’ was her reply, as she stared around for cinnamon. There it was, not so far away from her. Claudine upended the shaker over her bowl. No she picked up her spoon. “May I help you with something? Maybe you’ve lost your way to the Gryffindor table?’’

Blake at least at the good sense to look offended... and really he had been. "So you have been avoiding me." He added with her comment. What on earth could he have done? She's the one who has always been so rude. "No I don't need anything ... and why in Merlin's beard would I need the Gryffindor table?" Surely she knew that had to eat at their own tables right? Blake sat at the table to so Claudine would know that he had no intentions on going anywhere! "What did I ever do to you?" He asked spitting as much venom as he could in his response.

Frankly she had no reason to be like this .. non at all ... was this about Bernadette??? Blake wondered.

You are Honey!