Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:46 AM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Good thing he left or y'know we'd totally fight him ahem
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

He'd heard the shout. Something about an...impostor in the dueling arena? First thought? Another portrait had gotten loose which meant finding its frame and sending it back inside. Sooner than later, as it also likely meant a student or two hanging around inside a canvas.

As Malachi turned the corner and headed by one of his classrooms to come upon the area, he saw a small crowd gathered by the door. By the looks of it, his guess couldn't have been too far off. Idly, the Headmaster wondered who it could've been this time. One from the second floor come exploring? Perhaps the chatty woman the Fat Lady tended to talk with.

"What're we all gaping at?" He asked, oblivious as he approached the doorway. "Come on, make room. Lemme ha...ndle.........this......."

Two Gryffindors inside, wands out, arena destroyed and his blood pressure suddenly soaring to heights it'd never know. For several silent moments, Malachi gaped at his arena, slowly stepping inside. Gaped at the patches of destruction and debris, the small spots that shields existed. In the moment, he was overcome by so many different emotions that at first, the man went entirely numb. It was shock, yes, he'd gone into shock.

These kids had the ENTIRE DUELING AREA of the arena and yet they went and BLEW UP THE SEATING AREA THAT WAS WELL OUT OF THE WAY.

He was seeing red.

"What in Merlin's bloody beard do you two think you're DOING?" Their wands he accio-ed but by now his face was going red. His vision was going red. His level of stress had hit code red. Grey eyes seemed to catch fire and his nostrils flared in obvious rage--rage he was doing his best to bottle because it simply wouldn't do to cast on his students. The paperwork that would follow. The obligatory visits to the Hospital Wing until they got better. He didn't have the time. "What ill thought rotted your brains so badly that you would destroy my dueling arena?" Any talk of an impostor was gone from his memory. THIS was all he could see. "Have you COMPLETELY lost ALL your senses???" He took several pauses and just when it seemed he was ready to speak again, there were more. More like he tried to contain himself. More while he remembered he was Headmaster and had an example to set--especially in light of the audience by the door.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.