View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:15 AM   #67 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Q1 catch up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
He paused. He was a grown up, he shouldn’t be this excited… yet here he was. Mixing two f his favourite things. Halloween and Transfiguration. ”Where do you get your costume from? How early do you plan your outfit? Do you pick something or someone specific before you even start?” He leant back on his palms, waiting for their answers. !!!! Halloweeeeen!. He was excited! He hoped that they were too!
Halloween.....

It brought up uneasy memories for Cole. Professor Eris couldn't possibly know ,but it was on the day before Halloween that they had recieved the letter about his mother's 'death' in France 10 years ago. Then the festiveness of trick or treating, carving pumpkins and dressing up had lost it's glimmering touch. It had though gotten back some of it's fun in recent years even it it still hurt. Raising his hand Cole said quietly "I never plan my outfit beforehand. I just go with my mood and choose a character from something i've read in a book or seen on tv and then go ransack, first my dad's wardrobe and then the attic and then piece something cool together on the morning of halloween. One year i dressed up as a chicken."The cucko-sounds had been the hardest.

As the lesson progressed Cole got more and more drowsy. When they got to the create a description of a halloween costume you want to wear part he was very tempted to put his head on the table and sleep. Somehow he doubted Professor Eris would approve of that. Getting a parchment out along with some writing supplies Cole got to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costume Vampire description
Black Cape- in silky fabric like satin
Daddy's too big cotton black suit underneath plus a white vest
Long fake plastic teeth with fake blood smeared on it
Getting my face maked up so it's looks very white and spooky with red around the eyes - i'd ask a girl in my house if i could borrow some red lipstic for effect and if they could paint my face up.
Black leather shoes
An old woodedn staff with a skull on it for effect
It was by that time that Cole felt like he had done enough. He laid his quill down and pushed the ink out of reach. Then he layed his down on his desk, with a hand over his parchment, incase someone might snatch it. He gave Professor Eris a glance before he closed his eyes. He just needed a small nap, he was a growing boy. The professor would surely see that too right?