View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"There won't be any need for that." Trent interrupted Moreau and Starson at the request to go sending off owls. It was a simple matter at the moment, and if it became any more serious, it became his job to alert the appropriate people. They didn't need a million owls shooting off "oh there's a problem, nevermind it's fixed, wait it got bad again, okay nevermind again all good". That created its own unnecessary problems.

"And we do not talk to anyone that way, Dredworth. There's never a good enough reason for disrespect. You will apologize and it will be the last time I hear you being disrepectful to anyone, person, elf or portrait." Unless the girl wanted more coming of it.

Hearing the Fat Lady's response, he looked next to Starson, honestly disappointed she needed a lesson in respect. Dredworth, he expected, Satrson, not so much.

"You will apologize as well." He told her, wondering what honestly had gotten into his students these days?

"And we will all applaud. The sooner we do, the sooner this will be sorted." He would even start them off. Malachi began clapping and offered up a compliment on the woman's vocals while he was at it. It cost him nothing, and gained him much.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.