View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira laughed. 'Haha! This place is sure out of a dream, ain't it?,' she asked, eyes lighting up with curiosity and admiration, as she looked around the castle. As much as Laila had spoken about it, she did not think her sister did the magical world enough justice.

'Haha. Well my parents had been kinda shocked when my sister had gotten her letter..was around the time of her birthday, so they all thought it was her friends playing pranks. And then someone came along to explain and my parents were still not convinced..took them an hour of explaining to finally convince them that it was not a prank!,' she said. 'In my case, they weren't so surprised,' she shrugged.
Tom laughed. "Yeah... If I dreamt I lived or owned a place like this, then it would be an amazing dream and one I would share with all my friends." That was the only problem at the moment, he couldn't tell all his friends where he was, they were all upset when he left and refused to tell them, in fact his best friend hadn't spoken to him since.

"Sounds similar to my experience." Tom then looked at Kaira. "So what are you planning on doing now?" Tom wasn't sure what he was doing. "I forgot what I was looking for now." Yeah he wasn't very good at remembering things.