View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 03:32 PM   #58 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: hi Avalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireheart View Post
Avalon was feeling slightly more energetic than she usually did after lunchtime, thanks to her heaping goblet of sugary pumpkin juice. Although the fact that it was only Monday was a bit disheartening. At least there was Halloween to look forward to at the end of the week. And by the looks of it, today's Transfiguration lesson might have something to do with that.

"Good afternoon, Professor Eris," Avalon said with a wave as she plopped down next to one of her housemates, Alexandre. She greeted him with a friendly nod before her eyes landed on the colored pencils. Would they be COLORING today? Now that would be pretty awesome. "How has your term been so far, Alexandre?" she asked the fellow Ravenclaw. She had been so busy lately with her assignments that she hadn't had much time to socialize with her housemates.

Alexandre smiled at his housemate when she joined him at his table. He was going to answer her question but then the lesson was starting and he couldn't take anymore because that would be rude, plus he didn't want to lose any points. So he just grinned and decided to talk to her after class and turned his attention to Uncle Carwyn. So far there was no coloring going on but they were talking about costumes and that was pretty exciting. He raised his hand.

"I like halloween because I think it's fun pretending to be something else. I usually have lots and lots of ideas for costumes way before it's actually Halloween and then I have to decide which one to choose. Usually something exciting like... a pirate, or a ninja, or a superhero. Papa and maman help me get everything I need." And they always let him be whatever he wanted to be and put it together even if it was something complicated, like a grasshopper.