View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 12:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Weasley174
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Graduated
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira knew what it must have been like. If her sister too hadn't been a witch, she would have freaked out. She still remembered the day she got her letter. 'I understand. The only reason I knew about Hogwarts is because my sister used to go here as well. Everyone was thrilled when I got my letter!,' she said.

She laughed at his remark. 'Ooh..shall I slap you as well?,' she asked playfully. She pinched his arm lightly, with a mischievous grin and said..'There..you are still here!,' she said, as she slapped his arm in a friendly way.

'So how did your parents react? Must have been a shocker, eh?,' she asked, remembering the time Laila recounted as to how their parents reacted when she got her letter.
Tom laughed when the girl pinched her arm. "Maybe that would help." He playfully suggested. "Oh... so this isn't a dream, that's good because if it was it's been a very long one." Tom wouldn't want to wake up either because it's just so cool.

"Oh my father seemed alright, though a little bit shocked, though my mother on the other hand, she was freaking out about different things, it was such a funny moment." Tom would never forget it.