View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sangeetha

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
"Oh your muggle-born as well, I was so shocked and scared that the headmaster would say there was obviously a mistake, that I spent most of the feast with my eyes shut, just in case I was dreaming. In fact." He closed his eyes. "Can you just pinch me to make sure I'm not." He smiled, "I've been looking for someone to do it for awhile." If it was a dream, he would be disappointed but at least he would be able to get up and have something to eat.
Kaira knew what it must have been like. If her sister too hadn't been a witch, she would have freaked out. She still remembered the day she got her letter. 'I understand. The only reason I knew about Hogwarts is because my sister used to go here as well. Everyone was thrilled when I got my letter!,' she said.

She laughed at his remark. 'Ooh..shall I slap you as well?,' she asked playfully. She pinched his arm lightly, with a mischievous grin and said..'There..you are still here!,' she said, as she slapped his arm in a friendly way.

'So how did your parents react? Must have been a shocker, eh?,' she asked, remembering the time Laila recounted as to how their parents reacted when she got her letter.