View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 08:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

"Hello, Professor...."

Have no fear, Schmoe, for Bernadette the self-appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) was here! She walked into the room and adjusted her fake glasses at the sight of the brightly robed man, and then also adjusted her nose for the smell of cleaning products was rather pungent here today.

Hmm. Did the room look brighter, too, or were the walls just reflecting Schmoe's bright robes???

Bernie was suspicious. But she would hold her suspicions for now, because she had WERK to do. The second year settled into a seat in the front of the room, noticing the briefcases under their chairs but not fussing with them at all, and instead getting out her parchment and journal and a pen; not a quill, but a pen, because Muggle Studies.

"As always, sir, if you need me to assist you at all, with passing out papers, or writing notes or deducting points...." Bernie eyed Kodee Chosen as she said this. "PLEASE just let me know."

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind