View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:39 PM   #47 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Pfft ..... she hadn't gone prissy missy prefect alllll year yet, Cora Bora. Least not to her dormmates. Least not where they knew about it.

Halloween though was an interesting topic and Carsyn had to wonder what transfiguration maybe had to do with it? Some tend to do less though the older you got and what Carsyn wanted to add was 'and wear less too' but she bit her tongue at that figuring Carwyn Eris didn't seem like the type to appreciate the fact that teenagers seemed to enjoy seeing how slutty they could make a cat costume, for instance.

Uh what? Carsyn furrowed her brows at the dormmate, chuckling quiet. "Suppose you go as a birds nest every year?" She whispered back, before drawing her blue eyes back to the professor. She was paying attention, honest. Cora started it.

She raised her hand, "I usually try to use something I have to fashion myself something both original and creative. Sometimes I like to dress up with someone else and do like partnered costumes too, but it only really works if it's with someone I trust." Although not a significant other cause she'd never had one of those, but she'd done partner costumes with both her sister and Elias Diggory on different occasions

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.