Thread: Fruit Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
Default Curiouser and curiouser
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Today was a butterbeer cookies kind of day. He'd missed the house elves and being in the kitchens last term, and the fourteen year old was making up for lost time by visiting the fruit bowl almost daily. The kitchens at Beauxbatons just.. they hadn't been the same. They hadn't felt homey. These kitchens, the Hogwarts kitchens, they were his home away from home, almost as much as the common room was. It was part of the reason why he loved being in Hufflepuff, his proximity to the kitchens and the great hall.

Thank you Helga Hufflepuff for creating his house, and for choosing the best location in the house.

Turning the corner, Ronan noticed a little gathering in front of the entrance to the kitchens. Nettie, the Ravenclaw prefect - wait, no, not a prefect anymore? Ronan hoped she hadn't been fired, that sounded unpleasant - a second year he didn't know, and Carys were all standing around talking to some woman. Huh, who's she? Ronan frowned as he slowed to a stop. She seemed awfully familiar, but she wasn't any of the professors, and he was almost sure he didn't know her from outside of school.

He arrived just in time to catch Nettie's whisper, which confused him even more. "What do you mean? What portrait? Who is she? ... and why are you whispering??" Weird.

_____________I could still change the end